The Pink & Blue Project
South Korean artist JeongMee Yoon first embarked on “The Pink and Blue Project” when her five-year-old daughter couldn’t get enough candy-colored possessions. She photographed her daughter Seowoo amongst her sea of pink things, from dolls to dresses to stuffed animals. She then began photographing little boys and girls amongst their color-coded belongings in a quest to better understand how gender shapes our lives from such a young age.
Sabrina got a new camera for her birthday & since she’s not using this one anymore she decided to have a giveaway with me :)
It’s a Canon EOS 450D
How to win;
- Must be following me (breathefood) & Sabrina (inlovewbu). Liars will be blocked & disqualified from this giveaway & future ones, we will check!
- Likes do not count, but won’t get you disqualified.
- Reblog as many times as you want! The more you reblog the bigger your chance of winning gets.
- We will be using random.org to pick our winner so it’ll be fair!
- If you win and do not reply within 24 hours, we will pick a different person.
- If you unfollow after the giveaway’s over you will be disqualified from future giveaway’s :)
- We ship worldwide!
We will be choosing June 1st so get reblogging!!
BD ; 92x73cm ; mixed media on canvas
Lou Ros 2011